12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university from where can do post graduation in Hindi having graduation in History?

I want to do post graduation in Hindi by correspondence. I do not have Hindi as a subject in graduation. I have done post graduation in history.
Question : is there any university from where I can do post graduation in hindi

12th May 2021, 02:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university from where can do post graduation in Hindi having graduation in History?

Yes, There is a university from where you can do post graduation in Hindi having graduation in History.

IGNOU offers post graduation in Hindi to those candidates who have completed Graduation in any subject.

You can apply for this course online by visiting given link.

http://www.ignou.ac.in/

You will get direct admission on the basis of graduation score without appearing any entrance exam.
13th May 2021, 01:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any university from where can do post graduation in Hindi having graduation in History?

You can do it any university which has Hindi available for post - graduation in their college.

Eligibility:

1. You must have passed graduation with a minimum of 55% from any university.

2. There is no age limit.

3. You should have Indian citizenship.
13th May 2021, 10:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do post-graduation in Hindi after doing graduation in History from any recognized university. The criteria are you should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects in your graduation and must have completed the bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the names of some of the universities below.

1. Delhi University
2. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
3. IGNOU Delhi (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
4. University of Hyderabad
5. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?