12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of post graduation having 41% in graduation?

I have 41% in graduation and 67% percent in post graduation. Can I apply for b.ed on the basis of my last post graduation degree..??

12th May 2021, 11:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of post graduation having 41% in graduation?

Yes, you can apply for BEd even if you have scored less than 50% marks in your graduation. The pass percentage of admission may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree or Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. There is no age bar to apply for this course but the minimum age should be 19 years. Admission selection will be done on the basis of an entrance test which is conducted by the university but it also varies from university to university.
13th May 2021, 08:57 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of post graduation having 41% in graduation?

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed degree though if you have below 50% marks in graduation.

But, you must complete master degree with 50% marks atleast. This is only solution that NCTE has given to us if someone wants to do B.Ed but having less than 50 marks in bachelor degree.
13th May 2021, 12:02 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can apply for B.Ed on the basis of post graduation having 41% in graduation.

You must have completed Graduation/ post graduation with minimum 55% marks from recognized university to be eligible for this course.

You will get admission on the basis of post graduation score.
13th May 2021, 12:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In order to meet the eligibility criteria for B.Ed at IGNOU, the candidate will need to have a valid bachelor's or a master's degree in Arts, Commerce, Science. The candidate will also need to ensure that they have obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% in the qualifying examinations.

There is no minimum or maximum age bar prescribed for IGNOU admission 2021.
13th May 2021, 02:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

1. The candidate must have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

2. There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Admissions are done on the basis of entrance exams and followed by a counselling process in most of the universities and institutions. However, there are some institutions which offer merit-based admission to the B.Ed aspirants
13th May 2021, 09:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed on the basis of post graduation having 41% in graduation.
You can apply for B.Ed course after graduation or post graduation with a minimum of 50%.

✓ Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed:-
You must have passed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from government-approved (UGC) university.

If your marks is low in graduation then you should apply for post graduation. But you must gain at least 50 % marks in post graduation, then you can be eligible to apply for B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?