4th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there integrated Post Graduate M.Sc (Math) in Pune University?

Is University of Pune has Integrated Post Graduate M.sc mathematics Course of regional college of education of NCERT

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  2. Any university offering graduate and post graduate integrated program in health or nutrition and dietary areas?
  3. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
  4. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  5. Where are the LLB courses being offered for 3 years?
  6. Top college of forensic science in India? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  8. Which are the subjects offering PG? I have completed MSc Biochemistry from Pune University
  9. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  10. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  11. Which course will be good to pursue while studying MSc 5 year integrated course in Physics?
  12. List of colleges for MSc Botany or Integrated Ph.D?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  14. Will I get MSc integrated course in Anna University?
  15. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Which are the best colleges and universities for MSc Maths? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  17. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  18. Can I do regular or correspondence MSc after doing B.A from EIILM university?
22nd September 2014, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there integrated Post Graduate M.Sc (Math) in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is University of Pune has Integrated Post Graduate M.sc mathematics Course of regional college of education of NCERT
Yes, of course University of Pune offers M.Sc Mathematics integrated course. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order to get admission for M.Sc Integrated course in Pune university.

Master of Science (M.Sc) course is five years which are divided into ten semesters.

M.Sc Mathematics Integrated Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics, chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized university.
Candidates appearing for final years' exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course and take the test but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until she/he pass the qualifying exam with required marks.
Candidate might be required to appear for an entrance test.

Check Official website www.unipune.ac.in/
24th March 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there integrated Post Graduate M.Sc (Math) in Pune University?

Is there MSC mathematical science at pune university or any college afflicted under pune university having that postgraduate course?? If yes for how many years??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?