22nd December 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?

Hello sir,
I Study Sy.BBA. I want MBA in "PORT MANAGEMENT" But Trouble is that
Which colleges are Offers these MBA Program In Gujarat. Please Send me Your Answer. THANKS

E-mail Id:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may i get full information about MBA(port management) in Gujarat university? I'm doing BCA
  2. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  3. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  4. What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?
  5. Should I go in the field of customs or port management after passing Marine engineering? Procedure to become a customs officer?
  6. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  7. How much salary can I get after completing MBA in Port Management?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  9. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about MBA Port Management course?
  11. Can I do MBA in port management or Oil Gas in IIM or IIT?
  12. Which is the best college in India to do MBA in Air Port management? I am a B.Com student of 2nd year
  13. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  14. Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  16. Which is the best college offering MBA in Air Port and Air line management in MP and Rajasthan?
  17. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
25th December 2013, 06:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?

There is no need to worry as long as this discussion forum is there and we are here to answer all the queries and guide the viewers towards the best possible path. It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies especially MBA in Port Management since this field is still at its infant stage in India and needs a lot of development which definitely windows out huge number of opportunities and exposure.

The institute where you can pursue MBA in Port Management in Gujarat are as follows:-
-B. K. School of Business Management, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
It is a 2 years full time course and along with the course you will also get free SAP training. It is recognized by AICTE and is affiliated to Gujarat University.

Other institutes are :-
-Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Chennai
-University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
-MIT School of Distance Education, Kothrud, Pune
-Indian Institute of Logistics, Broadway, Chennai
-Rajitlal Institute of Technology and Health Sciences (RITHS), Thiruvananthapuram
2nd September 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?

port time management is better or shipping and logistic management ? i am pursuing MBA in MARITIME form B.K.school of management..in wich spacialization job oportunities and salary is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?