25th August 2011, 01:24 PM
aarthika

Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?

sir,i want to do my P.G in governmnt colg..i need the fee structure for govt&self financing colgs which offering M.E(cse)..& also i want to know the eligible marks to get a seat in govt colg

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  2. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  3. What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?
  4. What is the fee structure for BDS in self financing colleges under government quota in Tamilnadu?
  5. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  6. Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?
  7. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  8. Total number of seats in MDS in government and self financing colleges in Kerala? What is the fee structure of Self financing MDS colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  9. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  10. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  13. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  14. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  15. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  16. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
12th September 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?

what is the fee structure of m tech course in kerala self financing college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?