21st August 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?

One who already completed mba in hr and marketing and passed with first class can he do another mba in finance and banking for a better opportunity?

Related Questions:
  1. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  3. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  4. Should I go for banking job after passing MBA Marketing and Finance?
  5. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  6. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  7. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
  8. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  11. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  12. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  13. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  14. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  16. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  17. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  18. Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?
1st September 2014, 10:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One who already completed mba in hr and marketing and passed with first class can he do another mba in finance and banking for a better opportunity?
Yeah you can apply for another degree in MBA Finance and Banking after having completed MBA In HR & Marketing.The thing which is to be noted as like what you did for your first degree,is same as for second also.

You would need to write the entrance exam which are conducted for MBA in India and you would need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exams and there is no age limit needed for the course,so you can do the degree at any age limit.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?