30th March 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Total seats available in Banaras Hindu University for MDS course?

Hi Sir,
Can you please tell me the number of MDS seats in Banaras Hindu University? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

4th April 2016, 06:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Total seats available in Banaras Hindu University for MDS course?

You are interested to get admission in MDS course in Banaras Hindu University. Following are the details for this course:

>>Educational qualification: Student must have Indian citizen and holds BDS degree from a recognized Dental College or a foreign Dental degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Dental Council Act, and who has obtained full registration either from the Dental Council of India or any of the State Dental Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible.

>>Admission procedure: The admission is done through the rank scored by students in the competitive exam AIPGDEE.

>>No of seats: 4+ 8* (*subjected to approval by DCI).

If you still have any doubt or want to know about the description of seats in respective discipline. Then you can go through the detailed brochure of BHU MDS admission.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhu mds booklet.pdf(471.5 KB, 127 views)
5th April 2016, 11:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Can you please tell me the number of MDS seats in Banaras Hindu University? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

There are around 10 seats are available in Banaras Hindu University for MDS course. The duration of the MDS course is 3 years. The eligibility to appear for MDS course is a BDS degree from a recognised Medical /Dental college. The aspirant has to appear for All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination. There is no separate entrance examination in Banaras Hindu University. Please, refer the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2015 MDS_Final_Brochure.pdf(1.33 MB, 119 views)
5th April 2016, 04:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There are a total of 12 seats for MDS course in Banaras Hindu university.

Out of this half of the seats are allotted to All India quota and remaining half of the seats are allotted to the BHU candidates who have qualified AIPGDEE.
11th July 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me current status of bhu entrance exam for MDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?