12th January 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Tuition to earn being a MA in Economics and post graduation in Library Information science?

I am Tmt.R.Gandhimadhi.MA.,MLIS. I worked as Senior Librarian in Kilpauk Medical College., Chennai 10 in the scale of pay starts with Rs.15,670/- I have been retired from service on 31st March 2010. I want to take tuition and earn thereby. My major in MA is Economics. My second postgraduation is on Library Information Science. Is there any need for Economics or Library Science Teacher ? I can even tuit on English, Tamil, Chemistry upto 10 th std. Kindly reply.
Thank you sir, Madhisivan

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in the field of library and information science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  4. What is the best option after BSc? I have completed BSc statistics
  5. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  6. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  7. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  8. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  11. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of librarian after completing M.Phil in Library and Information Science
  13. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  14. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  16. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is M.Ed. equivalent to MA education? Does Education loan is provided for both courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?