24th December 2010, 01:40 PM
nanduvamsi

Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?

i am completed m.sc biochemistry. i want to M.tech biomedical engineering.so please give me the institutions which offering this course and admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  3. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. Any reputed institutes offering fellowship program? I am doing biomedical engineering course
  6. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  7. B.Sc Nursing course after 12th standard (science with maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  9. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  10. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Is AIEEE score important to get admission in any engineering college offering Biomedical Engineering?
  14. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  15. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ? -- [New]
  16. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
18th January 2012, 06:54 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?

Institutes Offering M.Tech. - Bio-Medical Engineering
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore (ASE C) - Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam - Master of Technology in Bio-Medical Engineering
Bharath Institute of Science and Technology - Master Of Technology In Bio-Medical Engineering
Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute - Master Of Technology In Bio-Medical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT-K) - Master Of Technology In Biological Sciences & Bio - Engineering
Institute of Technology-Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU) - Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
Karunya University - Master of Technology in Biomedical Instrumentation
Karunya University - Master of Technology in Biochemical Engineering
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal (MIT M) - Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (MNNIT A) - Master of Technology in Bio-Medical Engineering
Shobhit University - Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
Shobhit University, Centre for Biomedical Engineering - Master of Technology In Bio-Medical Engineering
SRM University-Virtual Education - Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
VIT School of Bio Sciences and Technology, Vellore - Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
18th January 2012, 06:59 PM
prabhu.a8

Eligibility Criteria for appearing at AIET – B.Tech & M.Tech (Integrated)
All India Entrance Test

B.Tech Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & M.Tech Integrated (Bioinformatics) Progrmmes

Candidates satisfying the following eligibility criteria are eligible to appear for AIET B.Tech

Candidate must be Indian National
The Nationality, Domicile certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Chief Metropolitan magistrate or a valid passport shall constitute proof of Nationality.

The candidates who have appeared for HSC or equivalent examination and whose results will be declared before the dates of counseling will also be eligible to appear at AIET – B.Tech

The candidate must be either 17 years of age or attain that age at the time of admission. Candidate should have passed H.S.C. (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as optional subjects. The candidate shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and or Mathematics individually also.

The candidate should have obtained not less than 50% of the aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry biology and or Mathematics taken together at the qualifying examination.

The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and OBC student shall have relaxation of 10% in the aggregate marks required for eligibility. Candidates should have secured minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and or Mathematics taken together at the AIET B.Tech and (M.Tech Integrated) competitive entrance examination of this University.

B.Tech/M.Tech Integrated Courses
The candidate must be either 17 years of age or attain the age at the time of admission. Candidate must have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, securing minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics, (PCMB) and English as a subject is compulsory. Candidates with mathematics will be considered eligible for B.Tech Bioinformatics / B.Tech Biomedical Engineering courses.

Selection process
Candidate who secure the minimum 50% marks at AIET – B.Tech shall be eligible for admission to B.Tech Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Biomedical Engineering and M.Tech Integrated courses and would be offered provisional admission to these courses on the basis of their inter-se-merit at the time of Counseling.
19th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

thank you for giving information
9th March 2013, 06:18 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course

1.Manipal Institute of Technology
2.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
3.Karunya University
4.Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
5.VIT School of Bio Sciences and Technology
6.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
7.Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute
8.Andhra University College of Engineering,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th May 2018, 04:54 PM
iamssuhana

Top Colleges are:
Anna University, IIT Roorkee, VIT, Banaras Hindu University,Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Lovely Professional University, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi , BITS ,are the best colleges for bio engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?