25th January 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?

hello
i am B.Pharma graduated from pharmacy collage
and i want to study master in Germany,
so i want to know about universities offer
master in (pharmaceutics, drug delivery) in english?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  2. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  3. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  6. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  7. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  8. Universities offering Master degree in Pharmaceutics or Drug Delivery? -- [New]
  9. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  10. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  11. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  12. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  13. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  14. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  18. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2017, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?

Below I have mentioned the list of Universities where you can apply for the Masters degree in Pharmacy in Germany, just have a look over it.

MARBURG UNIVERSITY
Address: Biegenstraße 10, 35037 Marburg, Germany
Phone: +49 6421 2820

KIEL UNIVERSITY
Address: Christian-Albrechts-Platz 4, 24118 Kiel, Germany
Phone: +49 431 88000

WURZBURG UNIVERSITY
Address: Sanderring 2, 97070 Würzburg, Germany
Phone: +49 931 310

FU BERLIN
Address: Kaiserswerther Str. 16-18, 14195 Berlin, Germany

GREIFSWALD UNIVERSITY
Address: Domstraße 11, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
Phone: +49 3834 4200

FRANKFURT UNIVERSITY
Address: 60323 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 69 7980

FREIBURG UNIVERSITY
Address: Fahnenbergplatz, 79085 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Phone: +49 761 2030
15th November 2022, 04:22 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?

universities

Freiburg university

Frankfort university

Griefswald university

Fu Berlin

Wurzburg university

Kiel university

Marburg university..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?