26th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for post graduation diploma in Canada?

I have completed B.E in 2015 with 23 backlogs and scoring 6.01/10 C.G.P.A, and completing the course in 5 years.
Am I eligible to get admission in any of the colleges in Canada for Post Graduation Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  3. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  4. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  5. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  6. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  7. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  8. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  9. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
  12. Procedure to get job in Canada having done Post Graduation in Zoology?
  13. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure? -- [New]
  14. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  15. Is it possible for me to get the admission for Ph.D at any university of Canada after completion of post graduation course in Marketing from George Brown college?
  16. Procedure to apply for Post Graduation Diploma Program for B.Tech student?
  17. Best courses available in Canada after post graduation in Commerce?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in Gynecology?
18th July 2016, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for post graduation diploma in Canada?

For post graduate diploma in science and technology field you appear for GRE for admission in Canada. This score is accepted by most of the reputed universities in Canada. You need to apply for admission at universities in Canada with the help of these documents. Just follow the admission procedure online through their official website.

If you are looking for post graduate diploma in management field, then you have to clear GMAT. In addition, you must have IELTS/TOEFL score for English proficiency. Just apply for admission, when it is open through their official website. These scores will be required while applying for admission. A good score can help you get admission at reputed universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?