1st August 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?

I am a neuro lab technologist in fortis hospital, i had done one year diploma in neuro electrophysiology. but my background is from commerce stream .... i had also done b,com from delhi university(distance learning)... now i want to do post graduation but in hospitality ,, so that it would help me further in my career in medical field as well .....so,, my question is that possible to do post graduation in hospitality or if yes then how and what is the procedure ,, eligibility criteria and all? kindly,, help me ... your sincerely..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in Hospitality after B.Com course?
  2. Am I eligible for 1 year hospitality post graduation course in abroad after completing B.Com course?
  3. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  4. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  5. List government sector jobs in Kerala for Hospitality Management graduates?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job at the Airport after completing 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and Post Graduation? Which job can I apply for? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  8. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  9. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  10. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  11. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply in a university abroad for hospitality?
  13. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  15. Opportunities for Hotel Management graduates in Indian Defence Services?
  16. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  17. Is B.Sc in (Hospitality and hotel administration) valid for government jobs?
  18. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
3rd May 2017, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a neuro lab technologist in fortis hospital, i had done one year diploma in neuro electrophysiology. but my background is from commerce stream .... i had also done b,com from delhi university(distance learning)... now i want to do post graduation but in hospitality ,, so that it would help me further in my career in medical field as well .....so,, my question is that possible to do post graduation in hospitality or if yes then how and what is the procedure ,, eligibility criteria and all? kindly,, help me ... your sincerely..

Candidates those who have completed B.Com, BA (Economics), BBA, BISM, BBM, B.Sc (Mathematics), B.Sc (Physics), B.E & B.Tech, B.Sc (Hotel Management), BA or B.Sc Psychology, AMIE and BCA are eligible to apply for the MBA in Hospitality Management course at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Admission to the MBA in Hospitality Management course is done on the basis of an entrance examination (HITSMEE) conducted by the university. Interested candidates can register online for the entrance test (HITSMEE). Duration of the entrance test is one hour and thirty minutes. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?