16th January 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?

Hello,
I am an ECE engineer graduated in this month.
I want to know on which basies the university is giving admissions in full time MBA course.and how many MBA sections courses are there
I also want to know about the fee structure.
Hoping for the response.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  2. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  3. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  4. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA? Specializations in MBA?
  6. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  7. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  8. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  9. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  10. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  12. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
  15. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  16. Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?
  17. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?
  18. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
18th January 2015, 10:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?

After completion of Engineering course from a recognised university, you can get admission in MBA course by appearing in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear in MBA entrance examinations. By qualifying an entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you can get admission in a particular college for pursuing your MBA course.

Specializations in MBA course :-
The list of specializations available in MBA course are :-
1. Finance
2. Marketing
3. Human Recourse (HR)
4. International Business (IB)
5. Operations
6. Information Technology(IT)
7. Supply Chain Management
8. Rural Management
9. Agri Business Management
10. Health Care Management

Fee Structure of MBA course :-
The fee structure of MBA course varies from college to college, it may be from Rs.50,000/- to Rs.4,00,000/- per semester depending upon the facilities provided by the college management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?