13th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if interested in M.Sc but not in Lab classes?

I have completed B.Sc chemistry. I want to join M.Sc, but I don't have interest in lab class. What can I do for job or continuing studies? Which is the best? Please tell me immediately, I got depression about my future.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  2. What can I do if interested in M.Sc but not in Lab classes?
  3. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I open my pathology lab after M.sc in microbiology?
  5. What requirements and criteria needs to be fulfilled for opening our own Pathology Lab? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  7. Can I open my own pathology lab after M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Microbiology Lab work in Nepal after M.Sc in environmental microbiology?
  9. What is the future scope for Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT)? What is the pay scale of the same?
  10. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  11. What should I do now after completeing B.Sc in lab technology? M.Sc in clinical or general microbiology?
  12. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  13. Can I do MSc microbiology in distance education while doing government job as lab technician?
  14. Which courses can be done on the basis of computer engineering diploma in open university? I have finished my diploma in computer engineering
  15. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  16. Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?
  17. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  18. Detailed scope of Medical Laboratory Technology course for B.Sc student?
14th December 2017, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do if interested in M.Sc but not in Lab classes?

Since, you have completed your B.Sc course, according to my opinion, you must opt for the M.Sc course after the completion of B.Sc.
Pursuing M.Sc course will enhance your career in the relevant field with a lot of career opportunities.
Since, you are going to opt M.Sc course, you have to attend some practical classes as the practicals are also included in the course.
15th December 2017, 09:44 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

After completion of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry:

You have both options, either to go for Higher studies or apply for jobs in government sector. In my opinion, you start preparing for government job exams if you are not interested in master's degree lab classes.

Some government job entrance exams for you:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

2. Combined Defence Services exam.

3. IBPS Clerk and SBI PO exam.

4. You can apply for PSC exams also.
15th December 2017, 03:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

You can start preparation for the jobs like Banking, SSC, Railways, UPSC or others. All these competitive exams, you can apply and all these examinations are of graduation level.

And as you have mentioned that you are interested in doing M.Sc but not in Lab Classes then you can choose Mathematics subject in M.Sc. This subject do not contain any type of lab classes. This only contain theory.
15th December 2017, 04:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in lab classes then you can change your stream. As because lab is compulsory in Chemistry and there is no chance to quit.
You have only one option available to change stream. You can go for MBA also. You can also go for other subjects and some of them are as follows:-
Natural Science
Agriculture Science
Basic Science
Mathematics
15th December 2017, 06:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you will go for Master 's degree in Science in Chemistry then you will have to perform in labs, you can not hesitate from that.

From my point of view, job option after bachelor's degree is more better.

There are plenty of job opportunities after B.Sc in Chemistry. You can apply for government job exams like SSC CGL, Banking exams, UPSC exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?