1st August 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?

Hello, currently I am doing my M.Sc part 1 in microbiology and I am keenly interested in pathology lab work. I want to know whether I am eligible for opening my own pathology lab after completing my M.Sc post graduation in microbiology? If yes, how and what is the criteria? If no then what is the qualification to open a pathology lab? How can I pursue it? Please reply soon to my query. My email address is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  2. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  4. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  5. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  6. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  7. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  8. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  9. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  10. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  11. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology
  12. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  13. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  14. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  15. Qualification required to join Pathology Labs? Is MBBS mandatory to open my own Pathology Lab? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible for MD Pathology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
13th August 2016, 12:20 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?

Yes, pathology lab can be opened by anyone but you need a physician alongside. These days people are connecting with franchisees to open a pathology in their area which is a economical option.

If you want to open your own then it will require a lot of investment plus area should be good to get a proper inflow of patients.
18th July 2017, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc in Biology and also I have PG diploma in Dietetics. I want to set up a sonography centre and also I want to run my Diet consultancy along with this centre. If I appoint a doctor to run the centre, can I do that?Would I need some license for this centre?
3rd September 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done DMLT, BSc Microbiology, MSc Chemistry, sir please guide me for what chances do I have to grow in my carrier in the same field. At present my age is 26. Email ID - [email protected].
2nd February 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm Manjunath, From Karnataka. I have completed Msc Microbiology and I'm interested to open own Laboratory.. And so can I open own Pathology lab and also with that Soil and water Testing Lab ..if I can open.. what's the process of Taking any permission or Licences if their so please Guide me with the govt rules how to take the permission
My email Id is - [email protected]
20th August 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

In rural area one bsc dmlt Will run the clinical pathologica.
21st August 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech biotechnology. Can I open our pathology laboratory.
25th August 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc in microbiology ? I have done Bsc in mlt with 3 subjects- pathology , biochemistry and microbiology
8th November 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my self devade shivram from pune im bsc paramedical technology (laboratory) graguate B.J GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE PUNE. can i open my pathology lab and other option for msc pathology ?? please reply me [email protected]
9th July 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello , i have completed my BSc and MSc from microbiology..so plzz tell me can i open my own pathology lab. Please reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?