25th July 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation after completing BArch?

Sir, I am studying BArch course. I am interested to make my career in Architecture. I want to know what are the courses I can pursue in my Post Graduation after completing this BArch course. Can you let me know about the courses?

15th May 2021, 05:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation after completing BArch?

The courses available to study in Post Graduation after completing BArch are given below.

1. Masters in Architecture
2. M.Arch. in Conservation and Restoration
3. M.Arch in Architectural History and Theory
4. M.Arch. in Landscape Design
5. Masters in Urban Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?