16th December 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?

I have completed my bsc with home science with specialization in human and development in tybsc, in the year 1992 from nirmala niketan college of home science. Now I want to go for post graduation studies, but through correspondence. Please guide me as to what courses are available in my field of graduation which will also have good future prospects. Thanking you and waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
18th December 2015, 12:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bsc with home science with specialization in human and development in tybsc, in the year 1992 from nirmala niketan college of home science. Now I want to go for post graduation studies, but through correspondence. Please guide me as to what courses are available in my field of graduation which will also have good future prospects. Thanking you and waiting for your reply.
You can do M.Sc in Home Science which is more relevant to your graduation. If you want you can also do MBA courses like MBA in Marketing, Human Resources etc. The scope and remuneration for MBA is more than M.Sc course. Both the courses you can do in correspondence mode. The eligibility will be graduation for both the courses.

The courses are available in many universities in India like

- IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in)
- Madras University (www.unom.ac.in)
- Annamalai University(www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in)
20th December 2015, 10:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?

After completing B.Sc in Home Science, the best option for you is to do M.Sc in Home Science. This course will be relevant for you. Apart from that you can pursue MBA courses in Marketing, Human Resource etc. Both the courses can be done in correspondence. So, you can do any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?