27th September 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to join M.TECH in anna university distance education?

I have completed B.TECH(IT) and interested to do M.TECH in anna university distance eduction but i din wrote any of the entrance exam, is there any possibility for me to join M.TECH.? Can someone please provide me the answer?

Thanks!

28th September 2015, 01:42 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join M.TECH in anna university distance education?

***The eligibility required for taking admission in the M.Tech course at the Anna University is as given below:::::}

**Eligibility===>

~The candidate should have B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme form recognised University.

~The candidate also required to pass the TANCET entrance exam conducted by Anna University.

**For detail information contact at..
•Centre for Distance Education,
Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025
044–22301315
044–22357216..
28th September 2015, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join M.TECH in anna university distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.TECH(IT) and interested to do M.TECH in anna university distance eduction but i din wrote any of the entrance exam, is there any possibility for me to join M.TECH.? Can someone please provide me the answer?

Thanks!
After completion of B.Tech in IT you eligible for M.Tech course in Anna University is but you must have valid GATE score.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
1st October 2015, 12:22 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You are definitely eligible to do M.Tech in Anna University after the completion of your B.Tech.
Eligibility criteria to do M.Tech in Anna University:

Candidates must have B.Tech / B.E / B.Arch degree from a recognized University.

Candidates should pass the TANCET entrance examination which is conducted by the Anna University.
So, appear for the TANCET entrance examination conducted by the Anna University and after clearing it you can do M.Tech in Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?