23rd December 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MDS degree course in Andhra Pradesh?

I want to know about the fee structure for mds degree course in all the dental colleges in andhra pradesh. Please help me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  2. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  5. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  7. Which are the colleges of MSc distance medical microbiology near Hyderabad
  8. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  10. Fees Structure for MDS in India? List of good colleges in India or Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  12. How to prepare for PG entrance exams?
  13. Which colleges are offering BSc Ag course in AP?
  14. Fee structure for MDS in USA? Is there any scholarship available?
  15. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  16. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  17. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  18. Whether MDS degree is worthy enough to invest huge money?
21st September 2017, 09:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MDS degree course in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the fee structure for mds degree course in all the dental colleges in andhra pradesh. Please help me with the required information.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) varies from institute to institute, but mainly ranges from Rs:- 2,15,000 to Rs:- 3,10,000/- for whole course.

Colleges Offer MDS course in Andhra Pradesh:-

1). Sri Venkata Sai Institute of Dental Sciences.

2). MNR Dental College and Hospital.

3). KLR’S Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences.

4). Dental Pulse Academy.

5). CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MDS course is bachelors degree in dental surgery from institute recognized to dental council of India.

>> To go for admission in reputed colleges you can apply for AICET entrance exam.

>> Duration of MDS course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?