1st December 2010, 11:48 PM
sharanya chola

How to prepare for PG entrance exams?

hiiiiiiiii m dng my intern ship in sdm college of dental sciences dharwad.................
i wud lyk u 2 guide in preparing 4 pg entance n i also wnt 2 knw how many non local seats r available 4 pg in mds in andhra pradesh n wats d fee structure?
thank you.............

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  2. Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA?
  3. In which college could I get after passing MPT entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  4. Which board should I opt in between CBSE and ICSE for medical preparation? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  6. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  7. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  8. Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?
  9. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  12. What am I supposed to do after 12th? How to prepare for the entrance exams? Which university is better?
  13. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  14. How can I prepare for Entrance Exams being a candidate expecting above 75% in 12th?
  15. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  16. How to prepare for entrance exams without any guidance?
  17. How to prepare for various Architecture entrance exams?
  18. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
2nd December 2010, 03:34 PM
pavankumar

Default Re: How to prepare for PG entrance exams?

Hi friend,
Actually depending up on the college fees will vary,and also depending up on university the non-local seates were alloted.Try the national level exams ,Please work hard that will make you to get success.Daily update knowledge is very important in the competitive field.All the best for u and ur future
2nd December 2010, 03:54 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

hi friend
If you thinking of doing in IIT you should pass the GATE exam, but for 2011 batch the application form date is finished or you can in Private university

Basic about your studies and good Knowledge in Aptitude and English

Best of luck
26th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

now im doing internship so i want to prepare for pg an im doin parttime job so im not havin enough time
11th January 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH COACHING INSTITUTE I SHOULD JOIN EITHER IN KOTTAYAM OR DAMS . JUST NOW I HAVE FINISHED MY INTERNSHIP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?