25th December 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission for M.Sc in Nursing with specialization in Forensic Science for a graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing and planing to go for M.Sc Nursing in Forensic Science. What are the requirements needed for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  3. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D(Forensic Science) in Maharashtra being M.Sc in Nursing(Medical Surgical) student?
  5. Various universities offering M.Sc. Forensic Science? Requirements for this course?
  6. How to join MSc Nursing in Forensic after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  9. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  11. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  12. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  13. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  14. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  15. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  17. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  18. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
21st September 2017, 09:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission for M.Sc in Nursing with specialization in Forensic Science for a graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing and planing to go for M.Sc Nursing in Forensic Science. What are the requirements needed for the admission?

Minimum education qualification requirement to apply for M.SC in forensic science is bachelors degree in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, BDS, Nursing from government recognized institute. To do M.SC forensic science from reputed colleges you can apply for below mentioned entrance exams:-

Entrance Exams for M.SC Forensic Science:-

1). Osmania University M.SC Entrance Exam.

2). National Law University National Entrance Test.

3). Delhi University M.SC Entrance Exam.

4). Common Entrance Test for Post Graduate Course.

5). Banaras Hindu University M.SC Entrance Exam.

:- Duration of master of science in forensic science is 2 years.

Career Options after M.SC Forensic Science:-

>> Customs agent.

>> Forensic psychologist.

>> Crime scene investigation.

>> Secret services.

>> Coast guard.

>> Corrections Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?