19th January 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects after Post Graguation in Handloom & Textile Technology?

I am pursuing Post graduation in the field of handloom & textile technology. I want to know about the job prospects after completing this post graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  2. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  3. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  4. What is the qualification for TNPSC group I,2,3,4? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  6. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  7. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  8. What are the placement chances after doing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  9. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  10. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  11. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  12. Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?
  13. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  14. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  16. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  17. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  18. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
29th January 2016, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job prospects after Post Graguation in Handloom & Textile Technology?

Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Hand loom and Technology:

There are many job opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Hand loom and Technology. Here are the some of the companies which recruit Textile Engineering based candidates in Huge number. Several top companies are,

> Fabindia

> Mysore Silk Factory

> Arvind Mills Limited

> Grasim Industries

> Reliance Textiles

> JCT Limited

> Bombay Dying

> Lakshmi Mills

> Bhilwara Group

You may apply for Researcher, Operations Trainee, Technical Services Operator, Development Engineers, Quality Control Supervisor, Process Engineers, Technologists and Sales Manager posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?