2nd January 2011, 03:49 PM

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??

I am student of M.Sc Nano science & Technology in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar. Please guide me for my future in this field & what should i do after my post graduation to get a job
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  2. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  10. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  11. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  12. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  13. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES? -- [New]
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  15. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  17. What are the future prospects after MSc in Environment Science and Technology
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
26th February 2012, 09:11 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??

MSc programme in NanoScience is for two years and it enables the students to take full advantage of the scientific, technological and educational expertise and facilities available at the Institute. It trains the students to construct tiny objects atom-by-atom or molecule-by-molecule forms one of the exciting prospects of the emerging research field of NanoScience. This highly cross-disciplinary research area, which is expected to play a crucial role in future scientific discoveries and new technologies, combines a number of key elements from modern physics and chemistry, materials science and molecular biology.
8th March 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??

In which university and college we doing M.A in home science, give me a reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?