10th December 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the placement chances after doing Diploma in Fashion Designing?

I am doing diploma in fashion designing and about to complete the course. So i want to know about my placement chances after the completion of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chances of doing Degree after 10th with diploma in Fashion Designing through distance mode?
  4. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  5. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  6. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  8. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  12. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  13. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma?
  14. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  17. Eligibility of doing B-Tech in Fashion designing aftre completing 12th and 3 years diploma course in Fashion designing?
  18. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
13th December 2015, 12:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the placement chances after doing Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in fashion designing and about to complete the course. So i want to know about my placement chances after the completion of the course?
The candidate can get jobs in textile designing houses, textile mills, export houses, textile Handloom cooperatives etc.

You can work in Cotton Corporation of India, National Textile Corporation, garment store chains, leather companies, Jewellery houses, Jute Corporation etc.

You can work as Designer, Consultant, Fashion Coordinator, Assistant Designer, Print Designer, Retail Merchant, Production Managers, Quality Controller etc.
You can check the job vacancy details in the newspapers and job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?