12th November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?

I am doing Graduation in Food Science & post harvesting technology. So tell me about the job prospects in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  2. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  3. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  4. Scope of M.Sc. degree with food science and processing specialization in government jobs?
  5. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  7. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  8. Qualification required for the post of Assistant Professor in Food Technology?
  9. How to get a job in government sector after completion of masters in microbiology and food technology?
  10. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  11. List government jobs for Ph.D. (Food Science) students with 30 years age?
  12. Benefit of studying Ocean Science & Technology? Is job assured in this field?
  13. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  14. What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  15. MBA (HR) jobs in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Which is better in terms of job M.Sc Food Technology or M.Sc Food Science & Technology?
  18. Any job available for me after completing graduation in Arts, English and Homescience? I have scored 50% marks in all
14th November 2015, 04:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?

The job opportunities for the candidates who completed their graduation in Food science and Post Harvesting Technology are given below :

They can work in the following organisations :

* Food corporation of India.

* Department of Food and public health distribution.

* Central warehousing corporation.

* Public distribution shops.

In the above mentioned organizations the candidate can join in the following positions :

* General Assistant.

* Manager.

* Deputy manager.

* Assistant.

* Assistant manager.
4th March 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?

I am going to complete my ug degree on b.sc nutrition and Dietetics by may 2019...is there any possibility of writing any govt exams to get job in food sector ...or possibilities of getting placed in any food industry ..what must be done ?
7th March 2019, 09:57 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Jobs in government sector after studying Food Science & Post Harvesting Technology?

You are eligible for many kinds government jobs your degree is just similar graduate degree so you are eligible for government jobs based on your qualification.
You can especially be a food scientists, nutrition therapy etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?