18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)? Can I become an Agriculture Research Scientist?

I am a final year student of Agricultural Engineering B.Tech course. I am preparing for various entrance exams for doing M.Tech in same specialization. But I would like to know that what are the jobs available for me after this M.Tech? And tell me that I can become an Agriculture Research Scientist after this M.Tech?

2nd September 2017, 10:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)? Can I become an Agriculture Research Scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student of Agricultural Engineering B.Tech course. I am preparing for various entrance exams for doing M.Tech in same specialization. But I would like to know that what are the jobs available for me after this M.Tech? And tell me that I can become an Agriculture Research Scientist after this M.Tech?

As you have done B.Tech agriculture engineering after that going to apply for M.Tech agriculture engineering for further studies and wanted to know about job options after M.Tech agriculture engineering, then here below are details regarding job available for you after completing your masters in agriculture engineering:-

Job Options after M.Tech Agriculture Engineering:-

>> Research associate.

>> Product manager.

>> Sales planning executive.

>> Business development manager.
>> Store manager.

>> Engineer project manager.

>> Laboratory assistant.

>> Audit executive manager.

So these are the major job option of you after M.Tech agriculture engineering.

Major Research and Employment Areas after M.Tech Agriculture Engineering:- As you are interested in research field, then after having your post graduation degree you can go for research field. Here below are the areas where you can go for research after M.Tech agriculture engineering:-

>> Food products processing and manufacturing firms.

>> Agriculture machinery manufacturing firms.

>> Research and development firms.

>> Fertilizer firms.

>> Dairy board.

>> Food departments.

>> Agriculture departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?