29th May 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What next after B.Ed and M.Ed? Is it possible to improve marks in masters?

hello, i have got 46% marks in masters of english and i have completed my masters. now i have done B.Ed and my M.Ed result is awaited. i want to ask you that what should i do next? i am not eligible for teaching profession and can i improve my marks in masters this year ?

30th May 2015, 01:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What next after B.Ed and M.Ed? Is it possible to improve marks in masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, i have got 46% marks in masters of english and i have completed my masters. now i have done B.Ed and my M.Ed result is awaited. i want to ask you that what should i do next? i am not eligible for teaching profession and can i improve my marks in masters this year ?
There is no need to Improve your marks. It is a waste of time and money by doing the Master degree course again. If you want to get job Opportunity in Government school, then I suggest you to appear a qualify in the Teacher Eligibility Test. Once, if you have qualified in the TET entrance exam, then you can directly attend the Interview in any Government school based on the notification. You may also try to Teaching job private school. The TET exam score is not mandatory for Teacher job in Private schools, But, you must have at least two years Teaching experience in order to get Teaching job private schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?