30th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?

How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry

i want to do msc chemistry but i can't do regularly so ,plz tell me about how i do msc externally? it will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  4. How to do MSc in Chemistry or Life Sciences through distance mode
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D through distance education after completion of MSc Chemistry by distance mode from Vinayak Mission University
  6. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  9. How to get admission in M.Sc. Chemistry Honours under correspondence mode?
  10. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  11. Can I do MSc(Distance Mode) and B.Ed Regular Mode?
  12. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  13. What is the career after M.Sc chemistry in distance mode?
  14. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  15. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  16. Universities providing MSc in fashion designing in distance mode?
  17. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  18. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
4th July 2016, 03:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry

i want to do msc chemistry but i can't do regularly so ,plz tell me about how i do msc externally? it will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
Those who cleared B.Sc in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry are eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the B.Sc. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the course in distance mode. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can apply to the university online or offline for the admission. The course is available in various universities like

- Nalanda Open University - Official Website
- Annamalai University - Official Website
- NIMS University - Official Website
- School of Distance Education: Bharathiar University - Official Website
5th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?

The procedure to opt for M.Sc after completing B.Sc is quite simple.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc are eligible for M.Sc. Candidates need to apply for admission under the course in respective colleges through distance mode. Admission will be based on the marks scored in B.Sc. Candidates will not have to appear in the entrance examination for this course through distance mode.
28th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc in chemistry in any university of Karnataka. How can I apply?? What s the fee structure?? Please give me all information in detail..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?