5th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What to pursue after BA in economics to become a CEO of an international company?

I want to become a CEO of the international company but I don't know which course to study? I am a BA in economics graduate. What should I do? Pease help me.

6th September 2016, 05:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to pursue after BA in economics to become a CEO of an international company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a CEO of the international company but I don't know which course to study? I am a BA in economics graduate. What should I do? Pease help me.

The aspirant can study MBA after BA in Economics to become a CEO of an international company. The course will help you to improve your managerial qualities. The candidate should show very good interest in work and should dedicate his career to the organization. Your work and dedication will only open many doors than the qualifications you have. Your quality of work only will take you to the higher positions like CEO. There are many challenges to CEO as he controls the direction of the company. So, one should study MBA after BA economics to become a CEO of an international company.
3rd June 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to pursue after BA in economics to become a CEO of an international company?

Sir recently i have completed 12 class with 49.2% & i want to do CS course in DU can its possible & what is a time period of CS course?
3rd June 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir recently i have completed 12 class with 49.2% & i want to do CS course in DU can its possible & what is a time period of CS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?