7th September 2021, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What to pursue MBA or MS after automobile engineering? Which course I should choose either MBA or MS or MBA?

Hye, i completed my automobile engineering from greater Noida. After that I started the preparation for govt. jobs but unfortunately I failed to clear any. Currently I am working as a technician in honda sales and service showroom. Please guide me which course I should choose either MBA or MS and if MBA the please mention the branch and why so?
Thanking you

15th September 2021, 05:33 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to pursue MBA or MS after automobile engineering? Which course I should choose either MBA or MS or MBA?

MBA is a business graduate degree. If you aspire to play professional roles in your life and believe that you can be good in business or entrepreneurship, then MBA would be the right choice for you. On the other hand, MS degree hones in on a single specialty. While MS is a much more specialized program than MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?