25th September 2012, 10:55 PM
pinky chahar

What are the different branches of MBA and which branch should I opt for Bio Medical Engineering to pursue MBA

what are the different branches of MBA?which branch will be opt for a bio medical engineer to pursue MBA?

23rd August 2015, 01:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different branches of MBA and which branch should I opt for Bio Medical Engineering to pursue MBA

The various different branches of Master of Business Administration are:

1. MBA in Finance.

2. MBA in Banking.

3. MBA in Human Resource.

4. MBA in Retail management.

5. MBA in Telecommunications.

6. MBA in Media.

For biomedical engineer, MBA in health will be the most suitable stream to pursue master's degree in business administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available? 14 21st July 2019 10:16 PM
Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career? 2 10th June 2017 10:35 PM
Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer? 7 5th March 2017 12:27 PM
List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? 27 5th November 2015 03:51 PM
Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS 9 25th November 2014 08:01 PM