30th April 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for the MCh entrance exams? What to study for the entrance exams?

Hi, I am doing my MBBS internship. I would like to do my MCh program through the government quota. So what are all the requirements for the entrance exams and what to study regarding the entrance exams? Kindly guide me through this confusion

21st February 2022, 08:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for the MCh entrance exams? What to study for the entrance exams?

The requirements for the MCh entrance examination is a candidate must hold a postgraduate degree MD/MS/DNB or any equivalent examination. The admission process of the MCh degree is based on the merit list of the NEET SS examination which occurs every year in the month of June and is conducted by the National Board of Examination. The selection process is done after the counseling session by the Medical Counseling Committee.

To study for the MCh entrance examination that is NEET SS you can follow the given below tips and books which are available on Amazon Kindle.

--> Go Through the Syllabus
--> Make a Time Table
--> Thorough Study
--> Divide the Syllabus
--> High Weightage Topics
--> Make Notes
--> Solve Sample Papers/Mock Tests/Practice Papers/Previous Years Question Papers

Book Name - How to prepare for DM/MCh entrance examination by Praveen Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?