23rd December 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for studying MDS degree course in USA?

I have completed my BDS degree course with distinction. Now i want to pursue MDS degree course in abroad. So tell me what are the requirements for studying MDS degree in USA?

14th December 2017, 05:55 PM
armani123

Default Re: What are the requirements for studying MDS degree course in USA?

For doing the MDS in US you need to crack the tests like TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT.
Eligibility criteria for pursuing MDS in USA:
Must have Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Degree
should crack the any of the English Language proficiency tests like TOEFL. IELTS and GMAT.
The student must have good scores in entrance exams for studying MDS in USA you need to qualify the US Dental Council, most of the US universities take admission through entrance exams and hence entrance exam is a must.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?