2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA after BAMS? What are options available after BAMS?

What is the scope of MBA after BAMS? I have completed BAMS but I am not interested in practicing ayurveda. I want something modern. What are the options? Is MBA a good option?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any good scope in BAMS?
  2. Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?
  3. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  4. Which are all the good courses after BAMS? Which course will get me a good scope and government job?
  5. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  6. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  7. What will be the career scope for BAMS course? Can I get job in Pune after completion of BAMS?
  8. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?
  9. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  10. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  11. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  12. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  13. Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?
  14. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  15. Can I get salary of upto Rs. 60000 to Rs. 70000 per month if pursuing BAMS? Scope of this course?
  16. What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  18. Scope in abroad after BAMS? Can I do practice after completing BAMS in abroad?
3rd June 2016, 03:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA after BAMS? What are options available after BAMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scope of MBA after BAMS? I have completed BAMS but I am not interested in practicing ayurveda. I want something modern. What are the options? Is MBA a good option?

The aspirant can study the MBA in Hospital Management or MBA in Health Care Management course after BAMS. The scope for the MBA is great for the aspirant. You can work in the hospital management field after the MBA. The BAMS degree will help you to manage the hospital. The health care industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India. The medical tourism is also picking up in India. So the scope and career growth for the MBA holders in the hospital management is very good. So you can pursue the course.

The aspirant can study the following courses after BAMS other than MBA;
MD in Ayurveda
MS in Ayurveda
31st August 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA after BAMS? What are options available after BAMS?

Is it only possible to do MBA hospital management or MBA in health care management in MBA after completing BAMS
12th November 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

If I study MBA after bams whether I can work in the field of modern hospital also or only in ayurveduc hospital as administer???whether any chance in abroad??
25th June 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

For MBA in ayurveda which are the best universities or college to prefer?
8th September 2021, 12:29 AM
Minal F

Candidates can work in the hospital management field after MBA.The BAMS degree will help you to manage the Hospital.

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree and for MBA courses you can apply for CAT,XAT,CET and CMAT.
17th March 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there MBA course after BAMS in UAE
23rd April 2022, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Scope for hospital management after bams
13th May 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to practice as physician along with hospital management
27th July 2022, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

What salary I can get after completing BAMS nd doing MBA is this really worth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?