15th March 2015, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA in International Business?

sir,

I completed my b.sc (m.p.c) and looking for govt job but i want to do mba in international business so, i want to know the if this specilisation has any gud scope in govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  2. What is the scope of MBA in International Business? -- [New]
  3. Job prospects of masters international business in india?
  4. Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?
  5. What are the job options available for me if I have done MBA in International Business? Can I choose HR field to get a job?
  6. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  7. Which specialization should I choose with finance between international business and marketing? What is the scope?
  8. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  9. Can I do MBA with HR and International Business specializations together?
  10. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  11. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  12. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  13. How to become a custom officer in Airport? How to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  15. MBA from UK in Engineering Management, Global Business or international human resource: Better choice after BE (IT)?
  16. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
  17. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
  18. Job opportunities after MBA in International Business from Pune University?
19th March 2015, 12:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in International Business?

There are lots of career scopes after the completion of MBA in International Marketing Business, some are as follows;

After the completion of this course, candidates will have plenty of job opportunities in various public sector and private sector companies:

You can get jobs in various sectors like;

> Financial Institutions

> Securities firms

> Banks

> Investment Companies

> International Business Consultancy, etc.

Candidates can also be absorbed by;

> Automobile Companies

> Consumer durable manufacturers

> Electronics and Computer companies etc.

Agencies of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) and Economic Development Agencies also required these candidates of MBA in International Business.

As per salary, if you are placed in top companies, you can get a salary of 5-12 lacs per annum.

If you are placed in normal companies, you will get a low salary. But, there is a good scope for you in long term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?