12th March 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an Automobile Designer being a Mechanical student? Details of CEED?

Hi,
I am a Mechanical Engineering student and I want to be an Automobile Designer. What should I do to be An Automobile Designer? Will I be able to go foreign regarding placement and job? If so, guide me please. And what does the CEED actually means? Please help me.

15th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to become an Automobile Designer being a Mechanical student? Details of CEED?

In order to become an Automobile Designer you will have to appear for CEED(Common Entrance Examination for Design) examination. Just after clearing he examination you will be very much eligible to study design course in the field you wish to and can attain a great career ahead.

Yes, you can get a job abroad, if your resume is elected by foreign employers and various MNC companies, you will be soon intimated about it.
15th March 2016, 03:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an Automobile Designer being a Mechanical student? Details of CEED?

You will have to appear for CEED examination.

CEEC basically is the abbreviation of Common Entrance Examination for Design, which is responsible of providing admission to candidates in various Institutes to pursue Design course in the field they wish to.

You can go abroad if you are placed in any foreign company after completion of your course during your campus placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?