20th February 2023, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for a better future after MSc IT?

I have done MSc IT and worked for six years in IT firm and drawing salary of US $70k p/a. What should I do for a better future?

22nd February 2023, 03:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for a better future after MSc IT?

Applicants who have an MSc in information technology can continue on to MPhil or Ph.D. programs, which can be lucrative career paths in the field of research and development. Those who want to move up to managerial positions might consider getting an MBA in information technology.
22nd February 2023, 10:37 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

An MSc in information technology can be used as a stepping stone to MPhil or Ph.D. studies, which can lead to good opportunities in research and development. Candidates*can consider acquiring an MBA in information technology if they wish to advance to management jobs.
23rd February 2023, 12:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

After completion of MSc IT , one can go for further studies such as research program or PhD.
One can opt for M.phil or PhD programme .
MBA in Information Technology is also a good option for those who want to advance to management roles.

Some of the important exams that one can pass in order to get job after finishing their MSc IT degree
UGC NET
IBPS/ SBI SO Entrance

There are several MSc IT job opportunities abroad and has a bigger scope for growth .
Top companies that hire such graduates
Infosys
Wipro
Apple
Microsoft etc
25th February 2023, 11:07 AM
Antonio 2023

Consider pursuing professional certifications in your area of expertise, such as Cisco, Microsoft, or CompTIA certifications. These certifications can help you demonstrate your skills and knowledge in specific areas and increase your marketability in the IT industry.

If you're interested in advancing your career in the IT field, you may consider pursuing a higher degree such as a PhD or an MBA. These degrees can provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in your area of expertise and prepare you for leadership positions.

If you're interested in exploring new opportunities, consider switching to a different role within the IT industry, such as project management, business analysis, or cybersecurity. This can help you diversify your skill set and increase your marketability in the job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?