20th February 2023, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What are my future aspects after B.A (general) and B.Ed? B.A (general) and B.Ed

I have done my B.A (general) and B.Ed. I am now doing my M.Ed. What are my future aspects after that? Am i eligible to appear for NET after completion of M.Ed?B.A (general) and B.Ed

22nd February 2023, 01:01 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my future aspects after B.A (general) and B.Ed? B.A (general) and B.Ed

The future aspects after BA(General) is:

*Operations Manager

*Content Writer

*HR Manager

*Marketing Manager etc..

The future aspects after BEd is:-

Principal

Teacher

Home tutor
22nd February 2023, 03:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my future aspects after B.A (general) and B.Ed? B.A (general) and B.Ed

Candidates can pursue a permanent, temporary, part-time, or full-time teaching position after earning their B. Ed., depending on their interests. Candidates with a B. Ed degree can work in private schools, coaching centers, education consultancies, or as private or home tutors, among other places.
22nd February 2023, 10:19 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Candidates with a B. Ed degree can find employment in educational consultancies, coaching centers, schools, and departments of education. With prescribed exams, a candidate with this degree may also be hired as a government teacher.
23rd February 2023, 12:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have secured atleast 55% marks in masters degree bor equivalent exam from universities/institution recognised by UGC are eligible.
Thus you can apply for exam.

M.Ed graduate after completing the course earns around INR 4.74 lacs per annum.
The salary may vary according to the persons skills.
One can work as teacher in Senior secondary school or Higher secondary school . In India this requirement is same for both government and private school.

Job profiles after M.Ed
Primary School Teacher
High School Teacher
High School Principal
Administrative Coordinator
Elementary School Teacher
25th February 2023, 11:11 AM
Antonio 2023

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the National Eligibility Test (NET). To appear for NET, you must have a Master's degree or its equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) from a recognized university. Since you are currently pursuing an M.Ed., you will be eligible to appear for NET after completing your degree and obtaining your final marks.

You can pursue a career as a teacher in a school or college. You can also pursue a career in educational administration, which includes roles such as school principal, assistant principal, or superintendent.

With a Master's degree in Education, you can also consider pursuing a career in research and academia. You can work as a researcher, lecturer, or professor in a university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?