17th January 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and I am in the 3rd year of the course, I want to pursue Hotel Management course after completing B.Com so I want to know what should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  2. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  3. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  4. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  5. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  6. Can I pursue Hotel Management after completing graduation?
  7. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  8. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  9. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  10. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  11. Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join? -- [New]
  12. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course?
  13. Eligibility and age criteria to pursue Hotel management after graduation in Computers?
  14. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  16. Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?
  17. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
18th January 2017, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and I am in the 3rd year of the course, I want to pursue Hotel Management course after completing B.Com so I want to know what should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can study post graduation course like MBA in hotel management after completion of B.Com. For the admission to the courses you have to apply online or offline. The B.Com graduates can pursue MBA in Hotel Management course. The MBA in Hotel Management is one of the good courses available in the Hotel Management field. The graduates with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the MBA in Hotel Management course. You have to appear for the entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT etc for the admission to the MBA. After completion of the MBA in Hotel Management, you can work in various organizations like Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Spas, Airlines, Railways, tourism industry etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?