16th January 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want to pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma so I want to know can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  2. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  4. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course?
  5. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  6. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies? -- [New]
  11. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  12. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  14. List of Diploma courses in Hotel Management for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  17. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  18. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
19th January 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I am in the 2nd year of the course. I want to pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma so I want to know can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Hotel Management course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The Diploma in Hotel Management course is eligible for the students who have passed 10th standard or equivalent qualifications. The course duration is 3 years at Vels University. The tuition fee for the course is Rs 75,000 per year. The Vels University website link is Click Here

You can study the Diploma in Hotel Management at Annamal Institute of Hotel Management. The course duration is one year. The website link is Click Here

You can study the Diploma course in Food Production, Diploma course in Bakery and Confectionery and Diploma in Front Office at Indian Institute of Hotel Management. The duration of the course will be 1.5 years. The candidates with 10+2 or equivalent are eligible for the courses. The fee will be around Rs 15,000, for exact fee details you have to contact the institution. The Institute of Hotel Management website link is Click Here
29th July 2020, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?

I had completed my diploma in information technology but I'm not interested in engineering so can I do degree in hotel management?
25th September 2021, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bsc in hm after diploma in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?