21st January 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What skills are needed to become a Garment Technologist? Is there any post graduation course in Garment Technology?

I needed to become a good garment technologist. I want to know what skills are required for becoming one. Also tell me if there is any post graduation course in the field of garment technology? Please reply at the earliest.

24th October 2017, 06:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What skills are needed to become a Garment Technologist? Is there any post graduation course in Garment Technology?

Skills Required to Become Garment Technologist:-
[*] To become garment technologist candidate must have done at least bachelors degree in garment technology stream from government recognized institute.
[*] A garment technologist must have good professional understanding and skills of garment manufacturing, Marketing and Management.
[*] A garment technologist must be up to date with the changing trends of fashion industry.

If you want to go for post graduation in garment technology stream, then M.SC garment technology course is best option for you. To apply for M.SC garment technology minimum qualification required to apply is bachelor’s degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks obtained.

To get Admission in some reputed institutes for garment technology post graduate degree you must have to appear in entrance exam, which is mainly based on General ability, Reasoning, General knowledge and English.

Duration of post graduate degree in garment technology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?