1st June 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Quality controller government job in Tirupur garment industry?

How can I apply for Quality controller government job in Tirupur garment industry? Can someone please provide me the detailed steps for the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon from you all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  2. Is a Quality Controller job in tobacco company a good choice after completing PG in MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  3. Job opportunities in Ministry of Textiles if I have 15 years experience in Garment Export Industry?
  4. What is the group II exam date? I am working in Tirupur
  5. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  6. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  7. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  8. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  11. What are the career options after completing PG in MSc Chemistry
  12. How to get job in garment sector after completion of fashion tech degree in Orissa and Kolkata?
  13. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  14. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  15. Can I get good opportunities after completing Hotel Management Diploma course?
  16. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  17. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  18. Job scope in Pharmaceutical Industry in India?
30th June 2017, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Quality controller government job in Tirupur garment industry?

Procedure to apply for Quality Controller recruitment in Tirupur Garment Industry:

In general, the basic minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this Quality Controller recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university. Preferably Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required to be eligible.

>> I am providing you the links of Tiruppur Official websites and from which you can actually for the recruitment.

>> I suggest you to go through the below websites and go through the "Careers"/ "Recruitment" section frequently and then apply for the recruitment's accordingly.

Click here for Tiruppur District Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?