16th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for qualifying M.Sc entrance exam for admission in post graduation with maths in Banaras Hindu university?

What is the syllabus followed for qualifying M.Sc entrance exam for admission in post graduation with maths in Banaras Hindu university? Can someone please provide me the details soon on the same? Hope that I will get the answer on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  2. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  4. What is the syllabus for MSc Physics from banaras hindu university
  5. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Banaras Hindu University?
  8. Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  11. How to do post graduation from NIFT after doing graduation in computer science honors from banaras hindu university? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I get a seat in Banaras Hindu University with 178 rank in GPAT 2016?
  13. Can an arts student to do MCA? I have done B.A History Hons
  14. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  17. When will BHU conduct entrance exam for PG courses?
  18. Procedure to apply in Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
21st April 2016, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for qualifying M.Sc entrance exam for admission in post graduation with maths in Banaras Hindu university?

In order to appear the M.Sc entrance examination, candidates have to cover the whole syllabus of B.Sc level from which the questions will come in the examination. So, the syllabus for the same is the whole B.Sc syllabus which the candidate pursued in B.Sc level studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?