10th December 2016, 07:36 PM

What is the syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam of Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam of Delhi University so I want to know what is the syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam of Delhi University? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 10:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam of Delhi University?

To pursue MSc in zoology must have complete and thorough knowledge of your BSc in Zoology. You must have a to z knowledge of Zoology. Zoology must be yours subject of strength. It needs a good command over miner concepts. You can practice previous year question papers as much as you can in order to get the idea about the entrance exam.
11th December 2016, 10:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam of Delhi University?

The syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc in zoology is same as that of your BSc in zoology and you must have a precise knowledge of each and everything what you have studied in BSc classes.
I would like to suggest you to practice previous year question papers of 10 years back and try to grab the knowledge from Internet also and some zoology books of great authors of India as well as international authors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?