31st July 2012, 10:56 PM
vishakhakaim

Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?

syllabus for msc(h)chemistry entrance test for admision in delhi university and which books could be refered for the same??

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  2. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  3. What is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Delhi University
  4. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers? -- [New]
  6. Which books to be referred for M.A entrance exam?
  7. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for admission in M.Com course in Delhi University?
  9. What is the syllabus of SLET exam? Books to be referred for it? I am doing MSc Chemistry
  10. How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?
  11. Required criteria to do M.Com from Delhi University? Which Books to prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Books to be referred for M.A entrance exam of English?
  13. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  14. What is the syllabus of AIIMS entrance tests? Books to be referred?
  15. What is chemistry syllabus for GT? Books to be referred?
  16. Books to be referred for CPT entrance exam in Delhi?
  17. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  18. Syllabus and question paper of M.Com entrance exam of DU -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?

what is the syllabus of M.sc chemistry entrance exam syllabus and pleas suggest any book thank you, sir
19th August 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?

sir pls send me syllabus for m.sc chemistry honours
6th October 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance of I.I.T. M.sc. Chemistry?
3rd January 2013, 05:56 PM
Anandi Thingujam

sir would you plz tell mi the syllabus of d.u entrance exam for m.sc in chemistry
6th January 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

suggest the books for preparing the entrance test and also syllabus.
which university is best for doing m.sc chemistry?
22nd January 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus of entrance examof msc chemistry in d.u. , kurukshera.
26th January 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask about seats available for students on the basis of reservation ?
8th April 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the dates & syllabus for entrance in MSC Chemistry in DU, Kurushetra & Punjab University ?
17th May 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me a name of which refer to entrance msc entrance d.u univst.and also sllbus pls sir..
16th August 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me the criterio and entrance in du university
9th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the Age limit for applying for an M.sc Course in Delhi University? Iam a B.sc graduate in First Division from Delhi University .
8th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

which book should be referd 4 doing msc in chm frm du nd bhu both nd is entrance is compulsory or simply on merit admsn can be taken.
14th May 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

plz email me the sylabus of m.sc(chemistry and physics) entrance test at [email protected]
17th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me entrance syllabus of msc chem(h) of du nd also send last year question paper if available...my email id iz... [email protected]
5th May 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

May I get model question paper for chemistry entrance exam in pune university
30th March 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have asked this question before also but didn't got any reply on my id please I want to know the msc chemistry entrance syllabus for du and the best publisher of previous years question paper please answer please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?