20th February 2023, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What would be the subject combination advantage that can aid in good future scopes if i choose finance banking or finance marketing or core finance?

I am in 1st year of mba now after my BTech and i have chosen finance as major, but i am confused what to choose for minor among banking or marketing or whether i should go for core finance. What would be the subject combination advantage that can aid in good future scopes if i choose finance banking or finance marketing or core finance.

21st February 2023, 12:59 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What would be the subject combination advantage that can aid in good future scopes if i choose finance banking or finance marketing or core finance?

All three specializations - finance banking, finance marketing, and core finance - have good future scopes, so it ultimately depends on your interests and career goals.

If you are interested in banking and financial services, then finance banking would be a good option. This specialization covers topics like banking operations, risk management, financial planning, and investment management. It can lead to job opportunities in banks, financial institutions, and insurance companies.

If you are interested in marketing, then finance marketing would be a good option. This specialization covers topics like sales, advertising, consumer behavior, and market research. It can lead to job opportunities in marketing and advertising agencies, as well as in the marketing departments of companies in various industries.

If you are interested in a career in finance, then core finance would be a good option. This specialization covers topics like financial analysis, corporate finance, investment management, and financial modeling. It can lead to job opportunities in finance and investment firms, as well as in the finance departments of companies in various industries.

In terms of subject combinations, finance banking may benefit from additional coursework in accounting and economics, while finance marketing may benefit from additional coursework in marketing and consumer behavior. Core finance may benefit from additional coursework in accounting, economics, and quantitative analysis.

Ultimately, it's important to choose the specialization that aligns with your interests and career goals, and to focus on gaining the relevant knowledge and skills that will make you a competitive candidate in your chosen field.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
21st February 2023, 11:18 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What would be the subject combination advantage that can aid in good future scopes if i choose finance banking or finance marketing or core finance?

• Finance and Banking: This combination can be beneficial if you are interested in pursuing a career in banking, investment management, or corporate finance. It can provide you with a deep understanding of financial instruments and markets, as well as the skills to manage and analyze financial data. It can also be helpful if you are interested in pursuing a role in risk management or financial regulation.

• Finance and Marketing: This combination can be advantageous if you are interested in working in a financial services company or in a role that involves marketing financial products, such as mutual funds or insurance. It can provide you with the skills to analyze consumer behavior and market trends, as well as the ability to create marketing strategies that target specific audiences.

• Core Finance: If you are interested in pursuing a career in finance, then a focus on core finance subjects can be a good choice. It can provide you with a broad understanding of financial theory and practice, as well as the skills to analyze financial statements, evaluate investments, and manage financial risks. This can be helpful if you are interested in pursuing roles in corporate finance, investment banking, or financial analysis.

Ultimately, the subject combination that will aid in good future scopes will depend on your career goals and interests. You may want to consider talking to your professors or career counselors for more guidance and insights on the subject combinations that are most relevant for your career path.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?