14th August 2011, 02:29 PM

Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?

can i do ph.d after complete MBA with(major-marketing,minor-HR).what should be eligibility for its.and how many institutes/universities are offering distance learning programme in that field.please guide me.my current location is Delhi(noida).

Related Questions:
  1. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  2. What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing
  3. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  4. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  5. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
  6. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder? -- [New]
  8. What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)
  9. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  10. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  11. Which is best among Finance and HR to study in PhD course?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  14. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  15. Which subject should I select for UGC NET exam? I have done MBA(HR as major and marketing as minor)
  16. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing in IGNOU for MBA postgraduate with 54.66%?
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
16th December 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?

i completed my mba in PM now want to apply for phd in political science, is this possiable?
10th December 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?

I have done mba in finance major and marketing minor,is it possible to do marketing honers in PhD? I am so confused please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?