23rd July 2016, 02:38 PM
Kani.v

When the admission of M.Phil will be started? Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Political Science) candidate?

I want to join M.Phil course as I am doing M.A. in Political Science. After completing my M.A. I want to do M.Phil so kindly tell me when the admission will start? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Waiting for your reply.

1st February 2017, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of M.Phil will be started? Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Political Science) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani.v View Post
I want to join M.Phil course as I am doing M.A. in Political Science. After completing my M.A. I want to do M.Phil so kindly tell me when the admission will start? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Waiting for your reply.

The admission of M.Phil will be started in the month of June every year in some universities. In some universities the admission will be done twice i.e. January and July every year. The admission time will change from one university to another university.
A candidate seeking M.Phil admission must have at least 55% marks in the M.A Political Science degree. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. Candidates already qualified NET / SET/ SLET shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The M.Phil Political Science course is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?