25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for MBA at DU are released?

I am a student of 6th semester, B.Sc. I am interested to do MBA under DU. In which month application forms will be issued, how can I get the forms, entrance exam/interview/etc. Please let me know in details.

Related Questions:
25th June 2017, 10:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for MBA at DU are released?

The application forms for MBA admission 2017 in Delhi University are already out on 4th October 2016 and the last date to submit was 4th January 2017. The notification for this year has not been released yet, therefore you have to keep in touch with the university.

You can directly visit the official website of the university and apply for the entrance examination. You can get the details of the examination at the website itself which will be notified to you later on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?