14th February 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get industrial training in electronics and communication in Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in electronics and communication engineering from college of engineering and management, Kolaghat. Being a 2nd year student, I want a training so that I can gain some experience in industrial area. Please help me to find a training in Kolkata.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  2. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  4. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students?
  7. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?
  8. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  9. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  10. Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  11. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  12. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  14. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  15. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the opportunities for industrial training?
  18. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
15th February 2017, 11:23 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get industrial training in electronics and communication in Kolkata?

--- You have to visit to official website of different companies for searching the starting date of application for industrial training.

--- Generally application form released in the month of Feb-March.

--- Try to submit your application as soon as the form available to submit.

--- If your application is approved by the concern authority, then you can start the training.

--- You can apply in ONGC, BHEL like well reputed organisations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?